Friday, May 1, 2020

How Well Do You Know I Dream of Jeannie, by Gina Meyers


I Dream of Jeannie Trivia Fun!
by, Gina Meyers



How Well Do You Know I Dream of Jeannie? 

  1. I Dream of Jeannie was created by: 
  1. William Asher 
  1. Sol Saks 
  1. Sidney Sheldon 

  1. Major Anthony Nelson lived at: 
  1. 1020 Palm Drive 
  1. 1313 Mockingbird Lane 
  1. 1164 Morning Glory Circle 


  1. What city and state does Major Nelson and Jeannie reside in? 
  1. HollywoodCalifornia 
  1. Cocoa BeachFlorida 
  1. WestportConnecticut 

Answers: 1. C. Sidney Sheldon, 2. A. 1020 Palm Drive 3. Cocoa BeachFlorida 


Quotes 
 [Dr. Bellows enters his office, only to find Tony and Melissa kissing each other passionately...] Dr. Bellows: [wry grin] I'm always fascinated by these local courtship customs!  
[Melissa stares at Jeannie standing in front of Tony's bedroom, still clad in "Master's" shirt, before she faces him again] Melissa: [trying to stay calm] Tony...I may be, tolerant, but....(explodes in frustration) But that's a GIRL! [running to front door] IT'S A GIRL!! [slams door on her way out  
(after Melissa leaves) Jeannie: What was that one doing here, Master? Captain Nelson: That one was my fiancée. Jeannie: Hah. Thou art kidding. Captain Nelson: Now, just a minute, young lady. Melissa happens to be a very… Jeannie: A black-haired demon. Captain Nelson: Oh, well, yeah. Look who’s talking. Jeannie: I can do much more for thee than she can. (thows her arms around his neck) Captain Nelson: Now-now, stop that, Jeannie. We don’t do that in America.   
(Jeannie walks into the room wearing only one of Captain Nelson’s shirts) Captain Nelson: Well. Well, look… look who’s here. Melissa: I’m looking. Captain Nelson: Oh, uh, Me-Melissa, this is… This is Jeannie. Melissa: Tony. I’ve always prided myself on being tolerant, but… But would you explain to me, what is that girl doing here? Captain Nelson: Uh, w-well, that’s the explanation. She’s not here. (Jeannie giggles) Melissa: What? Captain Nelson: Uh, w-well, she is here, but of course, uh, she’s not a girl. (Jeannie folds her arms, clearly mad)   
Dr. Bellows: What was this genie like? Captain Nelson: Oh, she was… um, just your average, everyday, run-of-the-mill genie. Dr. Bellows: Of course. Beautiful? Captain Nelson: Yes, yeah. Dr. Bellows: Desirable? And helpful? Captain Nelson: Yes, yes. Dr. Bellows: Captain, that’s the classic fantasy. A beautiful girl on a desert island. A girl who would do anything for you. Do you know who that girl was? Captain Nelson: No, sir. I’ve never seen her before in my life. Dr. Bellows: She was your mother. Captain Nelson: My mother’s in Salt Lake City, sir. Dr. Bellows: I’m a psychiatrist. I know a mother when I see one 

No comments:

Post a Comment