Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Book Titles that could bring home the bacon



Ever thought of an award winning title for a book? I have. Inspiration was written on my Target Teeshirt when my daughter Lauren Rose was in the third grade. I was in charge of the Monster Hands, a simple creation whereby you put popcorn in a clean, clear glove, the "fingernails" "aka candy corn." Anyways, I came up with Love at First Bite, and that title has been one of those monumental titles that gets noticed and for a cookbook, works!

Anyhow, before I throw my notes away, thought I'd share some titles that I came up with. See if you agree and for what type of book would you place them/what category?


A Date With Destiny, Destino
Financial Bondage, how to overcome the symptoms of worry and anxiety and get your financial life back on track.
The Habits of The Rich
The Habits of The Well To Do.

No comments:

Post a Comment