Monday, September 20, 2010

Have You Had Your Helping of God today?

God tells us to put our faith in him, nothing else! So why it is my daughter is thinking God hates us. We have had our share of economic, emotional, spiritual depletion, but God doesn’t want us to be desperate for anything. Case in point, the Judge Alex Show, I was desperate for resolution. A mistaken $3,700 occurred today, desperate for money. God doesn’t want us to be desperate for anything, he will provide even when I’m busy ignoring him. So have you had your helping of Jesus today?

....I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4: 11b - 13, NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment