Monday, December 18, 2017

Make a Difference Mondays: Words of Wisdom From Richard Parenti

In honor of remembering Author Richard Parenti, I will be providing his words of wisdom and tips on living joyfully every Monday at part of the make a difference Mondays Series.





"The main event in manifesting what you want is the emotion you feel about getting what you want."




 I met Richard in October of 2014. He was seated next to me at The Great Valley Bookfest in Manteca, California. I was there to promote my book(s), do a cooking demonstration, and pass out samples of my homemade banana bread, biscottis, and "popcorn hands". He was there to promote and to sell his book, Emotional Sobriety: feel Good Secrets for Everyone, Balboa Press, 2013. Richard's Book He kindly gave me a copy and I read his life story as well as his great "feel good secrets". His charismatic personality led him to invite me to Modesto for his small but mighty, "Master Mind Group". And my brave personality allowed me to accept the invitation.   The Master Mind Group was comprised of a  small group of individuals dedicated to learning. Richard compiled a workbook called, My New Story: Tune in, Tap in, Turn on. Let the good times roll, Get in the vortex. Based upon the teachings of Abraham-Hicks Videos and on the higher teachings of Yoga.  I only made the trip a handful of times, but each time I benefited from the information presented and purchased a workbook to glimpse through when interested. To be honest, side note, words like "the vortex" scared me and so it took some time and understand that "the vortex" is just another word for "joy".


Resources: Manifesting Magnificence: A Personal Growth Workbook, by, Gina Meyers & friends: Buy on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment